SHREDDED FOR THE SUMMER
– 8week guide that features a number of advanced training principles
– Designed not just to build muscle but increase cardio function and also burn fat.
– That’s because with its intense pacing and short rest periods, it’s partly a HIIT Cardio routine – just one that builds muscle.
– For the next Eight weeks, you’ll be moving a lot and resting little.
– This program packs maximum volume into minimum time for a workout that is as efficient as it is productive.
– You can adjust the timing of it by slowing down or speeding up the pace. You’ll just need to adjust the weights used.
– The set-rep scheme for this routine follows a traditional pyramid format in which weights increase while reps decrease over the course of each exercise.
– That being said, the rep range varies quite a bit, but on the whole is probably a little higher than you’re used to doing. In my personal experience, higher reps lead to denser, more detailed muscles, not to mention greater overall physical endurance.